Almond (kath badam) -500gm
Why Panash Food
- Pure, Natural & Organic Product.
- Adultration Free.
- Free from sand, dirt and dust.
- Chemical free.
- Assurance of authentic quality.
- From Collected to Processing under own supervision.
- The Best Product in Terms Of Price.
Very Simple & Easy To Order On Panash Food
To Order Your Required Product With Guaranteed Purity In Bangladesh
- Visit Our WebSite (www.panashfood.com) or
- Inbox Us At Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/panashfood) or
- Call Us Directly On 01714 184090, 01893 445589
The scientific name for almond is Prunus dulcis. Although it originated in Iran and is a fruit of the Asian region, it is now grown and cultivated almost all over the world. 100 gm Almond contains-
Energy – 56 kcal
Carbohydrates – 20 grams
Fiber – 12 grams
Fat – 51 grams
Protein – 22 grams
Thiamine – 0.24 mg
Niacin – 4 mg
Riboflavin – 0.6 mg
Pantothenic acid – 0.3 mg
Vitamin E – 26.22 mg
Vitamin B: 0.13 mg
Calcium – 246 mg
Iron – 4 mg
Magnesium – 285 mg
Potassium – 626 mg
BENEFITS OF ALMOND:
- Increases immunity- Almond have vitamin, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium which increase immunity.
- Almond for skin and hair care- Almond contain vitamin E, A, B1, B6. Vitamin E keeps the skin beautiful and does not leave the impression of age on the face. Almond also keep the hair well. For magnesium, hair stays healthy from the beginning and grows faster.
- Reduces inflammation- The linoleic fatty acids in almond help reduce inflammation.
- Creates immunity against cancer- Vitamin B17 in almonds helps prevent cancer.
- Helps to control diabetes– Almond prevent the rise in blood glucose and insulin levels after each meal. Almond regulates the process and absorption of glucose.
- Helps to control high blood pressure- Almonds are rich in magnesium. This element plays an important role in controlling blood pressure. So when the amount of magnesium is right, the proper activity of insulin is maintained.
- Almonds are very useful to keep bones and teeth good- Start eating nuts every day, the risk of getting bone disease will be less.
- Helps to increase brain function- Almond contain riboflavin and L-carnitine. This ingredient increases the efficiency of both brains. It helps prevent dementia.
- Regulates cholesterol levels- Almonds reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the body. Almonds are rich in mono-saturated fatty acids, as well as omega-6 fatty acids. But there is no trans fat. As a result, the risk of heart attack or stroke is less.
- Helps to increase male fertility- Eating seven wood nuts daily will increase both the quantity and quality of sperm in a man.
- Helps in weight control- After eating almond, the hunger is completely reduced. As a result, the tendency to overeat is reduced. At the same time, the body needs more calories and the possibility of weight gain also decreases. almond also help control weight by increasing metabolism.
- Reduces constipation- The presence of this fiber with arginine and healthy fats is very important in patients with cardiovascular disease. Eating fiber-rich foods reduces the risk of constipation.
- Increases cell potency- The high levels of Vitamin E in almonds, which are present in every corner of the body, increase the performance of the cells and help to prevent any damage to the body. As a result, even with age, it has no effect on the body.
- Increases energy – Manganese, copper and riboflavin in almond increase the rate of metabolism and help in increasing energy.